Gemini General Contracting LLC is your one-stop shop for vinyl window replacement and installation in Central Indiana.
We strive to create added value to your home that is designed to meet your specifications and budget. If you are looking for a contractor to install replacement vinyl windows at your home, look no further.
Wood and vinyl windows may perform similarly when it comes to energy efficiency, but when you consider ease of installation, wood’s high-maintenance requirements and the availability of rich, textured, realistic woodgrain laminates for vinyl windows, vinyl becomes the outstanding choice for all these reasons:
- Low maintenance
- Great insulating value
- Beauty and appearance of wood without the hassle of maintaining it
- Strength and durability
- Excellent resistance to rotting, corrosion, salt air, termites and air pollutants.
- Vinyl retains its finish – there’s no need to sand, re-stain and repaint!
- Vinyl won’t pit, peel or flake like wood.
- Vinyl holds up to repeated use, maintaining its beauty year after year.
- The only maintenance vinyl usually required is a quick washing, after which it looks as good as new.
- Beautiful, durable and realistic interior wood laminates are available today is a variety of popular woodgrains such as oak, cherry and maple. Allowing you to have the rich look of wood in your home with all the maintenance.
When you combine our experience, quality workmanship, customer service and an iron-clad warranty to back it up, there’s no wonder why Hoosiers continue to trust Gemini with their window needs.
We are a family-owned business specializing in exterior and interior restoration and renovation throughout Indiana. With more than 25 years of experience and an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, you can trust that your home is in good hands when you choose Gemini General Contracting to handle your contracting needs.
“Gemini is extremely prompt and professional. The work was done within a couple of days and there was no mess left behind by the work crew. Awesome job!”
-Tricia S., Indianapolis
Need another reason vinyl is better? How about the fact that it’s easier on the pocketbook – approximately 10% less expensive than wood. Plus vinyl windows offer you a variety of architectural choices and design options to choose from – styles, configurations and colors to perfectly complement your home and lifestyle.